woensdag 28 november 2012

Silhouette art

I saw a picture on Pinterest once and I really liked the idea of making a silhouette wall decoration for the girls. But I didn't really know which animal would be fun for the wall in the rooms of my daughters. So I came up with a different idea. Why not make silhouette pictures of the girls and use them as a model to cut out on scrapbook paper. Of course any other nice paper will do as well.

So all I did was making silhouette pictures of both girls. I printed them out, cut out the silhouette and used them as models on a nice piece of paper using a crayon. Then you have to cut out the drawing and stick it onto a piece of paper. I also added the first letter of their names to it and then framed it.

This is the result.

First I made one for Eliza (who is 3 years old).



Then I made one for Abi (who is only a few months old).



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten