vrijdag 16 november 2012

Decorated wooden letters



Yesterday I was trying to make something special for my daughter's teacher who was leaving. But what could we make? I thought of something nice, or at least, my daughter Eliza and I thought is was nice.

We bought a wooden letter P (the name of her teacher starts with a P), but any other material would be fine as well.

Then we used a puncher to punch little hearts out of foam. I put double sided adhesive tape on the letter P and Eliza put all the little hearts on it.

Eliza really enjoyed making this special P for her teacher. So this is a nice craft thing you could do with your children. Makes nice presents for birthdays, Christmas or any other event.


Enjoy this special time with your kids!!


Materials:

- (wooden) letter
- foam in different colours
- heartshaped puncher
- double sided adhesive tape




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten