vrijdag 15 februari 2013

(note)books

I love to write and I love crafts and DIY projects. So last December I started to snailmail.

"What's that?" I can almost hear you ask. Well, in short it is sending real mail to friends or people you'd like to be penpals with. But it isn't just about the letter itself. It is also about decorating your envelope and sending some extra's in the envelope, for instance small craftprojects, some craft material or stationery. It's all up to you.

I've made some small craft projects lately which I've send to my snailfriends. Here are some examples. I've created them all with (washi)tape, cardboard, wrappingpaper and glue or double sided adhesive tape and decorated them with nice pictures, stickers, buttons and so on. You can actually use anything you like.










If you'd wish to see tutorials of similar projects, just click here Linda made some nice photo tutorials. The description is in Dutch but I believe the photos speak for themselves.

If you'd like to become one of my (foreign) snailmailfriends, just leave a message here. I'd like to have some snailmailfriends from abroad.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk hoor!

    and I like some foreign snailmailfriends too. ;-)

    Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je hebt zo zo leuk gemaakt ,super marianne

    groetjes Jolanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen